KREE Derby Marketing Session Information
Meeting Managers: Joe Crowley & Stewart Scovil
Louisville Marriott East:
- Masks must be worn, except when eating, drinking & presenting.
- One person per 6-foot table.
- Marketers need to sit in the U-shaped section. Sponsor tables in the back are assigned to sponsors only.
- Limited numbers due to COVID19 state guidelines and is subject to change.
- Zoom attendees are only permitted to quick pitch. No package presentations.
- When quick pitching, the host will share property through Google. Attendee will not be permitted to Share Screen.
- The Chat will be saved and sent to all attendees at the end of the day.
- Must be entered on NCE website no later than 9:00 p.m. EST, April 21, 2021
- Directions for Adding Packages to NCE Site
- No properties will be presented or quick pitched that are not in the book.
- ALL PROPERTIES IN THE BOOK MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS.
- Property views will be on the second screen in the room and will go out to zoom attendees in the form of a shared screen.
KREE no longer uses paper min-offer forms. You are asked to utilize KREE’s digital mini-offer website. All marketers will be entered into this site. You can send mini offers to other marketers digitally here. It will send them an email and it also sends a copy to you.
You can find other members by: clicking on Forms, then click on KREE Proposal, then click on Member Lookup.
Education Course – Winning Strategies to Grow Your Business; Instructor Jason Mittman, CCIM, S.E.C. – Sunday, April 25, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Held in KREE’s meeting room, 900 Envoy Circle, Louisville, KY 40299
Cowboy Auction – Sunday, April 25, 5:00 pm
- Held in Marriott’s back hallway outside of meeting rooms.
- Bar will be set up in hallway.
- Masks required, except in outside patio area.
Cocktail/Dinner Party, Chris Dischinger’s – Monday, April 26, 6:00 pm
- Plenty of space to socially distance.
- Tent to be set up to provide room to spread out.
- Casual dress.
- Masks not required.
Round Table Discussion- Dirt to Finished Product; Kathryn Giles, Weber Group – Tuesday, April 27, 8:00 – 9:00 am
CQ Princess Dinner Cruise – Tuesday, April 27, 5:30 pm Boarding, 6:00 pm Boat Leaves
- 5700 Captains Quarters Rd., Prospect, KY 40059
- Masks required on the boat.
Churchill Downs – Wednesday, April 28
- Dress Code
- Per Churchill Downs: Guests are required to wear a mask covering their nose & mouth at all times, whether inside or outside the facility, except when actively eating or drinking. Please understand that simply holding a beverage or food item does not constitute actively consuming.